Q. Are there credit card processing fees?

A. Yes, our total for online transactions is only 9%. We split that with the bank to cover all the transaction and monthly security fees. Overall bank fees are roughly 4% of each transaction and FundMonkey charges 5% to help cover our expenses and pay our staff for a total of 9% fees for only the transactions we process online.

Remember, you keep 100% of the donations you collect in person and 100% of the funds received from business sponsors.